Speaking of hot and sour powder, we have to think of oil spicy, red layer, think about it, let people have appetite, let's take a look at the authentic practice of hot and sour powder and oil spicy in Jinan Maji, and learn it quickly.
Food Material: Guizhou Dahongpao Chili Powder, Sichuan Erjin Chili Powder, Hunan Chaotian Chili Powder, Oil, Sanai, Fragrant Leaves, Fruits, Cloves, Fennel, Small Mill Sesame Oil, Cinnamon, Sesame, Star anise, Pepper
1. Put 200 grams of Guizhou Dahongpao pepper powder into a container with high temperature resistance.
2. Add 20 grams of pepper
3. Put in 20 grams of fennel
4. Add 200 grams of Sichuan Erjin Chili Powder
5. Medium spicy 200 grams of Hunan Chaotian chili powder, spices: Sanai 5, 2 pieces of cinnamon, 5 pieces of fragrant leaves, 5 pieces of grass and fruit, 5 pieces of anise, 5 pieces of clove
6. Pour all the prepared rapeseed oil into the pot. The amount of oil used is about 1/3 more than the volume of chili noodles (500 grams). Burn the rapeseed oil until you can't smell the raw oil. Turn off the fire when the temperature of the oil naturally cools to 8% heat.
7. Pour the hot oil into the chili noodles slowly, stirring constantly while inverted, to ensure that all chili noodles can fully contact the hot oil, and finally add 200 grams of small milled sesame oil into the chili noodles.
8. Put the oil container on the stove, boil it for a moment, let the fragrance come out, turn off the fire and put in the raw sesame, and wait for the chili oil to cool down.
Well, today's wonderful content will be introduced here first. Welcome to the official website of Jinan Maji Hot and Sour Powder Collection: http://www.sdmaji.com, for more details!