Raw materials: noodles, onion, ginger, garlic paste, pea tip, coriander, parsley, shredded mustard, peanuts, soybeans, sesame, old soup
Method of production:
1. 干粉条泡在50度到60度的水中 ，泡软。
1. Dried noodles are soaked in water from 50 to 60 degrees and are soft.
2. Put sesame, ginger powder, garlic puree, parsley, pepper powder, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, pepper powder, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and pepper oil in a bowl.
3. Add soup, scallions and lard to make the base.
4. When the water is boiling, put the soft-soaked noodles into the pot and blanch for half a minute.
5. Blanch the pea tip in hot water, add mustard, fried peanuts, soybeans and coriander.
1, the soup can be boiled with pig bones, and the pressure cooker takes only 20 minutes.
2. If you find the old soup troublesome, buy some pork and fry and boil it into soup.
3. Stir-fry soybeans over low heat. It's very fragrant.
The wonderful content of this article is provided by Jinan Maji Hot and Sour Powder. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: http://www.sdmaji.com! We have special customer service to answer your questions!