First, the investigation of the right nature of the project.
The main contents include:
1, whether the project side has business registration, whether the business registration of the project owner is within the validity period.
2. Some project owners may take other people's licenses, so investors also need to distinguish the license information held by the project owners. They should pay attention to whether the name of the enterprise in the information is consistent with the business name and scope of business on the business license they provide. If not, the project owners need to make reasonable explanations. When signing a contract, it is necessary to sign a legal person on the business license and affix a legal seal on the business license. For safety reasons, you can further inquire the local industry and commerce authorities.
Two, before considering joining, it is necessary to investigate the credibility of the project side.
The main contents of the survey include
1, whether the office address provided by the project is true and whether it is consistent with the address on the business license. In addition, investors need to examine the duration of the project side business and how long it has been operating. Generally speaking, the longer the duration of a business is, the more reliable the longer it is. When necessary, you can inquire about the duration of the project, how long the rent has been paid and when. From the size of the registered capital of the project owner, we can see its strength and the ability to bear the responsibility for breach of contract.
2, whether the project side has run other enterprises, and has invited other projects to invest. What is the result? If a cheater had run several other projects before, he would leave behind clues.
The carefulness of the investors is not hard to see.
3. Some project parties are willing to announce the number of franchisees orally and in advertisements and materials. This number is often very large, so as to increase the attraction of investors, we should pay attention to the authenticity of the franchise.
Three, we must make a full investigation of the risks of the project.
The contents of the investigation include:
1. Inspect the feasibility of the project.
2, a survey of the project's forerunners. When you look at a chain franchise project, you can inspect the operation status of its own franchisors, and the object of investigation can be provided by the project side, but it is better for investors to choose by themselves, and observe as consumers without informing each other. The contents of the survey included store location, hourly customer flow, all-day customer flow, product popularity, and estimated its cost and input and output.
3. Understand whether there are disputes on intellectual property rights (technology, trademark, etc.) and brand of the project party, and whether they have full ownership.
4. Understand the taboos set by the project side: under what circumstances may be removed from the franchise chain qualification, understand whether the taboos set by the project side are reasonable, and clarify these details in the contract. If there is no such content in the contract, the contract can be supplemented to explain.
5, clear the charges of the project side, such as franchise fees, management fees, service fees, security deposits and so on. Define the amount of these fees, the frequency of collection, and if necessary, the refund of the paid fees. If the investor withdraws from the franchise, the project party must refund the margin, which should be clearly stated in the contract.
So if we want to join a store, we must seriously consider all-round preparation in order to ensure that nothing is lost. Hope that the information collated by our Hot and Sour Powder Franchise can help you. If you want to know more about franchise, please visit our website: http://www.sdmaji.com!